Raised wooden planters
Wooden Planter Construction Maidstone
Raised wooden planters in Maidstone, Kent.
Add ease of maintenance, structure and colour to your garden with our stunning bespoke wooden planters.
Made from oak or treated softwood, we make each planter to measure in your garden.
Lined with membrane and filled with quality soil and compost to suit the planting scheme, our planters have various applications.
Replacing traditional beds alongside fences, dividing garden areas, providing addition seating, or just adding structure and interest, the options are extensive.
Why wooden planters?
Softer to look at and far more cost effective than brick or block planters, our timber planters can be painted in various colours, smaller ones can be moved around, and they can be built to suit any size of garden.
Please call us to discuss the various planter options we have, and to request your free estimate for constructing raised timber planters in Maidstone areas.
Why choose us?
- Local, family run business established in 2006
- Skilled, experienced technicians who are passionate about gardens
- Top quality materials and professional equipment used to deliver great results that last
- Great value, friendly and reliable service
- Large range of services available to build and maintain your garden, meaning you only have to deal with one company for most of your garden services
- Annual garden and lawn maintenance packages to keep your garden looking fantastic!
- We want to create a garden you can be proud of!
DA3, Longfield, Hartley, New Barn
DA13, Cobham, Meopham, Sole Street, Thong
ME2, Cuxton, Halling, Strood
ME14, ME15, Bearsted, Detling, Grove Green, Maidstone, Penenden Heath, Weavering, Boxley
ME16, Allington, Barming
ME17, Boughton Monchelsea, Chart, Coxheath, Hollingbourne, Hucking, Harrietsham, Lenham, Linton
ME18, Mereworth, Teston
ME19, Birling, East Malling, Kings Hill, West Malling
ME20, Aylesford, Larkfield