Paving, Patios, Paths
Paving & New Patios Maidstone
Professional paving installer in Maidstone, Kent.
A stunning patio area provides an area to relax, play and entertain. Designed to compliment your home and garden style, our paved areas really will enhance your property.
Paving types for Maidstone patio and path installation:
Popular paving styles we install for paths and patios in Maidstone, Bearsted, Kings Hill and surrounding areas include:
- Natural Indian Sandstone
- Slate flagstones
- Granite setts and flagstones
- Natural looking reproduction paving
- Contemporary porcelain paving
- Traditional and rumbled block paving
- Concrete utility paving
How do you lay paving?
The most important aspect of any successful paving installation is the sub-base. This should take into consideration the use of the paving, and the ground condition beneath. Maidstone ground varies greatly, from solid ragstone to shifting Fullers earth.
As a minimum we will install at least 75-100mm of consolidated MOT Type 1 as a sub-base for patios. We then lay the slabs on a full, wet mortar bed which forms a solid foundation.
We will point the paving with a resin based jointing compound, or the traditional wet mortar trowel into the joints. Either way, the pointing colour will be selected to compliment the paving style.
Important paving additions:
We can change unsightly man-hole covers to attractive recessed types, and install soak-aways and drainage gullies to ensure good drainage of your new patio area.
New steps can be built from your doors to the patio, and from your patio to the adjoining garden.
Matching or complimenting pathways can be installed to integrate the patio into your garden and provide a good flow through your outdoor space.
Why choose us?
- Local, family run business established in 2006
- Skilled, experienced technicians who are passionate about gardens
- Top quality materials and professional equipment used to deliver great results that last
- Great value, friendly and reliable service
- Large range of services available to build and maintain your garden, meaning you only have to deal with one company for most of your garden services
- Annual garden and lawn maintenance packages to keep your garden looking fantastic!
- We want to create a garden you can be proud of!
DA3, Longfield, Hartley, New Barn
DA13, Cobham, Meopham, Sole Street, Thong
ME2, Cuxton, Halling, Strood
ME14, ME15, Bearsted, Detling, Grove Green, Maidstone, Penenden Heath, Weavering, Boxley
ME16, Allington, Barming
ME17, Boughton Monchelsea, Chart, Coxheath, Hollingbourne, Hucking, Harrietsham, Lenham, Linton
ME18, Mereworth, Teston
ME19, Birling, East Malling, Kings Hill, West Malling
ME20, Aylesford, Larkfield