Gardening Services Maidstone
Professional garden services and landscape maintenance in Maidstone, Kent.
Let us take the hard work out of caring for your garden.
Mowing, hedge cutting, weeding, pruning, patio & driveway cleaning and mulching beds are all things we can help you with.
If your garden is currently a jungle, we can tidy and restore it.
We can provide a full garden maintenance programme, or just mowing or hedge cutting. Our fortnightly maintenance programmes run through the year, with different seasonal activities being undertaken during each visit. Along with the regular mowing, other options might include weeding in the Spring, pruning shrubs and dead heading in the Summer, Autumn leaf clearance and Winter hedge cutting.
Our Maidstone Landscape Maintenance Services:
Based in Bearsted, we maintain gardens in Harrietsham, Boxley, Hollingbourne, Langley, Maidstone, Grove Green, Weavering, Penenden Heath and surrounding areas.
Our garden maintenance services include:
Using high quality, professional mulching or roller mowers, we cut your grass to the correct height throughout the year.
Mulch mowing returns nutrients back to the soil to help maintain a healthy, lush lawn, and is a key part of our organic lawn care service. This is the cheapest of our mowing services, and saves any waste disposal charges.
Our heavy roller mowers leave the traditional striped lawn, which looks fantastic. We collect the clippings with these mowers, and can add them to your compost heap or green waste recycling bin.
As standard we will trim all lawn edges and blow the grass cuttings off hard surfaces on each visit.
Avoiding periods when birds may be nesting, we can trim and maintain hedges up to 3.5 metres high (Tree surgeons are usually better equipped and more cost effective for taller hedges).
We can provide one-off hedge trimming, or incorporate this service into your annual garden maintenance programme. Common hedges we trim and maintain include Photinia, Laurel, Hornbeam, Yew, Box, Privet, Hawthorn, Beech and Pyracantha.
We can weed beds, prune shrubs, dead head flowering plants, and apply mulch to your beds and borders.
NPTC pa1 & pa6 certified to apply professional weed killers, we can treat weeds in lawns, on hard surfaces and in gravel areas.
If your garden is overgrown, or you just haven’t had time to tackle it recently, we can help! Our garden clearance and tidy up services will help restore your garden so it can be maintained more easily in the future.
If you have just moved into a property, we can tame your new garden, including formative pruning and clearing out any unwanted plants, giving you a good starting point to work from.
Our professional, multi stage hard surface cleaning surface will transform any tired, grubby and dirty paving.
Using industrial pressure washers, we can bring most paved surfaces back to life. Our cleaning steps are as follows:
- We will apply a professional grade algae and moss killer to the paving
- On our return visit we apply a detergent to lift any stains, then jet wash the paving with a special flat surface cleaning attachment to reduce mess
- We will use a low pressure hose to clean off any mess splashed onto walls and lawns
- A further application of moss and algae killer is applied to keep your paving cleaner for longer
- Once dry, we will re-sand block paving with kiln-dried sand to maintain the structural surface bonding.
Our professional lawn treatments are designed to give you a healthy, lush lawn.
We can also provide an organic based lawn care programme, as well as the traditional weed and feed treatments.
Lawn care services in Maidstone:
- Weed & moss treatments
- Seasonal lawn feed applications
- Aerating (hollow, solid & fracture tine)
- Lawn renovations
Why choose us?
- Local, family run business established in 2006
- Skilled, experienced technicians who are passionate about gardens
- Top quality materials and professional equipment used to deliver great results that last
- Great value, friendly and reliable service
- Large range of services available to build and maintain your garden, meaning you only have to deal with one company for most of your garden services
- Annual garden and lawn maintenance packages to keep your garden looking fantastic!
- We want to create a garden you can be proud of!
DA3, Longfield, Hartley, New Barn
DA13, Cobham, Meopham, Sole Street, Thong
ME2, Cuxton, Halling, Strood
ME14, ME15, Bearsted, Detling, Grove Green, Maidstone, Penenden Heath, Weavering, Boxley
ME16, Allington, Barming
ME17, Boughton Monchelsea, Chart, Coxheath, Hollingbourne, Hucking, Harrietsham, Lenham, Linton
ME18, Mereworth, Teston
ME19, Birling, East Malling, Kings Hill, West Malling
ME20, Aylesford, Larkfield