Artificial Grass Installer Maidstone
Stunning artificial grass in Maidstone, Kent.
If your lawn is always muddy, really shady, or churned up by pets, artificial grass could be your answer.
Our realistic ranges of artificial grass will transform an unusable lawn into a place where you can relax and kids can play.
We can install various types of fake grass to suit your lawn, from soft, child friendly artificial grass, to short pile, easy clean grass for dogs.
We have even transformed gardens into putting lawns for enthusiastic golfers!
What grade of artificial grass do we use?
We only use high grades of artificial grass. These are hand selected from the enormous range available, for their quality, realism and feel. We provide a high quality artificial lawn installation service, using only top quality materials and professional equipment, giving you peace of mind that the installation will last well.
How do you prepare the ground for fake grass in Maidstone?
Ground preparation really is the key to a successful lawn, whether real or artificial.
Unless laying on an existing concrete or tarmac base, where we would use absorbent matting below the grass, our standard artificial grass insulation method is a s follows:
- Dig out lawn area to approx. 75mm (deeper if additional drainage or stability required)
- Install timber, metal or concrete edging around any un-retained perimeter of lawn
- Install sub-base of consolidated MOT Type 1, topped with screed of Granite fines (0-6mm grade)
- Cover area with heavy duty permeable geo-textile membrane
- Lay quality artificial grass over area, joining with waterproof bonding adhesive and tape where required
- Trim edges of lawn and stretch out artificial grass
- Secure edges with galvanised fixings
- Set grass pile with power brush, adding infill material if specified
Why choose us?
- Local, family run business established in 2006
- Skilled, experienced technicians who are passionate about gardens
- Top quality materials and professional equipment used to deliver great results that last
- Great value, friendly and reliable service
- Large range of services available to build and maintain your garden, meaning you only have to deal with one company for most of your garden services
- Annual garden and lawn maintenance packages to keep your garden looking fantastic!
- We want to create a garden you can be proud of!
DA3, Longfield, Hartley, New Barn
DA13, Cobham, Meopham, Sole Street, Thong
ME2, Cuxton, Halling, Strood
ME14, ME15, Bearsted, Detling, Grove Green, Maidstone, Penenden Heath, Weavering, Boxley
ME16, Allington, Barming
ME17, Boughton Monchelsea, Chart, Coxheath, Hollingbourne, Hucking, Harrietsham, Lenham, Linton
ME18, Mereworth, Teston
ME19, Birling, East Malling, Kings Hill, West Malling
ME20, Aylesford, Larkfield